Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Covert Affairs Day!

Hello dearest,

Today at 7 or 8 pm covert affair will be on usanetwork! Super excited, but seeing as I watch the computer not tv I have to wait a day for it to be loaded on either sidereel or hulu. I'm excited to see what the new season will come. On a second note I went shopping with one of my bestie today and got myself a new faux leather jacket. It's one of those crop jacket that is super short on ur upper body. Seeing how it was under $20 I couldn't help but pick it up! Tomorrow is another hectic day for me. I getting my hair cut then running a bit of errand then shopping then baking a cake. Then wednesday I getting my nails done then going to run errands then go relax on the beach. You all will read and say what a relaxing life you have to be able to do all of this. But this thursday will be my first day of class and I will not have time to sit, relax, and lounge in the house all day again. Then come next weekend I will start working my part time job again. And so my carefree summer will turn into hectic school oriented again. How have you guys been? Good summer so far?

xox,
K

No comments: