Sunday, June 5, 2011

May Favorites!

Good evening,

Hi all trying to keep up with blogging and so I have uploaded my second youtube video yesterday. It's my "May Fav". And next subject is I been trying to hold off and contemplate whether or not I should purchase the Conair Infinity Curling Wand Styler. This retail about $29.99 at ulta and I've seen it use on multiple videos. It creates such beautiful curl and I'm obsess with it. I am still debating and we shall see if I ever get over it and just go by the darn thing (haha). I have a couple nails favorite and wondering if I should do a short video about it. I have summer school coming up and I'm dreading it! I feel like I still need time to relax. So how have you all been? What's new?

GUESS WHAT??!!

I got my first subscriber today! Haha I know it's so insignificant compare to other youtuber but when you've just started out this means the world to you! So thanks to my first subscriber, you've made my day!

Check out my video :)



Hope you all have a great summer!

xox,

K

No comments: