Friday, June 3, 2011

Summer TV Fav!

Hello Lovies,

In the promise to make up for my last slow update I will try to update once a day for as long as I could. Now I have a confession: I am a tv JUNKIE. I watch everything, I mean everything! I'm most excited for a show that will start in 4 days! Have you guys heard of COVERT AFFAIRS? I love spy shows. Annie Walker is coming back and I'm super excited. I also love REALITY tv! (Haha). Like many I'm obsesses with Keeping Up with the Kardashians.


Summer Shows:

1. Covert Affairs
2. Blue Collars
3. 9 Life of Chloe King
4. Keeping Up with the Kardashians
5. Audrina

Fall shows:

1. The Secret Circle
2. Gossip Girl
3. Vampire Diaries
4. Grey Anatomy
5. Private Practice

For those who are curious to check out Covert Affairs on Usanetworks here's a clip of the show upcoming season and previous scene:



xox,
K

No comments: