Thursday, June 2, 2011

Youtuber

Hello Everyone,

Sorry for the extremely late update. I know I been lacking alot but home bring out the laziness in me! Haha.
On a recent note, I've finally muster the courage to start my own youtube channel. I think I will start small and do haul and tags video. Honestly, those type are my favorite video to watch, like the what's in my bag and monthly favorite. I been trying to find the best lighting in the house but it's too difficult! How have you guys been? I have so many different idea on what to write and show you guys. And summer school is about to start soon which really sadden me! I feel like i just finish finals yesterday. A review is coming up soon. I know I'm so late on the trend, but I've got myself a smashbox photo finish primer. I actually was suppose to get the one for oily skin, but seeing how it was free I couldn't really ask for more than to just accept the gift. So far, LOVING IT!

Here is my first video! Sorry for any mistake, but it's my first. Be kind please :)



P.S I've include a current snack obsession. I can't get enough of these. They are extremely addicting!



Hello Everyone,


xox,

K

No comments: