Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Foundation Routine :)

Hello Summer,

I just publish another video on my youtube channel. Nerve wrecking because it's a foundation routin video, and I stutter and talk randomly throughout the video. It took my a while to edit this one! How have you been? One of my summer class is definitely kicking me butt! Any of you taking summer courses? How is that going for you guys?

On a happier note, did anyone took advantage of the VICTORIA SECRETS semi annual sale recently? I got to say, I was one of those women rummaging through the bins of half of price for bras and panties. My mom and I actually ended up paying quite a ridiculous amount. However, we try to make ourself feel better by stating that on regular price our items would reduce to very few since the items are generally quite expensive. Isn't that shopaholic philosophy? HAH!

Since I been going shopping a bit lately I thought about doing a random haul video? What you guys think? I heard from other youtuber that they tend to shy away from haul because of the negativ feedback. It's supposedly consider to be bragging about the stuf you got? I don't get it, if they title the video "HAUL" and you click and watch it, it's your own fault isnt it? If you dont like those type of video then don't watch it. Why would you go out of your way to be negative to someone? Personally, I LOVE haul video! They're like mini review and they give me inspiration on what new out there, what's on sale, and new idea for my wardrobe!

Anywho Happy Summer guys!

xox,

K

No comments: